With the growing success of the Grand Reserve World Mastercard program, we will be focusing our future efforts on rewards tied to our credit card program. As a result, we will be shutting down the Link Rewards aspect of the Grand Reserve Rewards program.
Here's what you need to know:
- You will be able to earn points from eligible purchases on linked third party cards through March 10th, 2021. Points earnings will work as it has previously.
- You may redeem points in the catalog through March 10th, 2021
- You will no longer be able to login to your account after March 10, 2021
- If you choose to apply for a Grand Reserve World Mastercard, and are approved and have your card on file with us, you may ask us to transfer your entire Link points balance to your Mastercard rewards balance.
- You may request a cash-out of your points balance at a fixed conversion rate of $0.004 per point. Your cash-out will be delivered in the form of an Amazon.com Gift Card delivered to the email address on file with your account. You must request this cash-out no later than May 10th, 2021
- If you do not redeem or transfer your points on or before May 10th, 2021 your Link Rewards points will be forfeited.
- Please read our updated Grand Reserve Reward Program Rules carefully.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if some of my recent wine transactions do not appear?
A: Your bank link connection may have failed. Please review Why are my points missing?
Q: How do I request a transfer of points to my Grand Reserve World Mastercard?
A: Please complete this request form to transfer your points.
For more information, please see How do I request a transfer of points to my Grand Reserve World Mastercard?
Q: Where can I learn more about the Grand Reserve World Mastercard?
A: Please see all of the benefits, terms, and details at grandreservecard.com
Q: How do I request a cash-out?